Telehealth Physical Therapy Services:
Stuck at home with nagging pain that limits you from enjoying activities you love? Worried you can’t get help?
Want to learn more about Telehealth Therapy?
Click Below To Download This Free Information:
How Do Virtual Sessions Work?
Virtual Physical Therapy is very similar to in-person visits. Here’s how:
- We ask you questions.
- We complete some clinical tests specific to your issue.
- We tell you what’s going on so you know why you’re having a problem.
- We give you the best options on how to solve the problem.
- Then, we instruct you in how to solve the problem from your own home and get you back to living without aches and pains and doing all the things you want to do.
Reasons Our Virtual Session Option Is So Popular:
- For those stuck at home (whether because of the Coronavirus or for other reasons…it doesn’t matter!)
- For those who don’t have an easy way to get to the clinic.
- For the people of Morris & Essex counties who feel like it’s just a bit too far to drive.
- For the people who hate getting stuck in traffic trying to get across town.
- For anyone who is just more comfortable having their health taken care of in the comfort of their home!
Download This Free Report To Get Answers To Some Questions People Frequently Have About Virtual Sessions:
Your journey to get back to being consistently active so you can live your life in confidence can start today from the comfort of your home. There’s no need to take two hours out of your day to get ready and go travel to see a specialist. Virtual visits give you the ease, and comfort, of getting the care you need from the place you’re most comfortable – your home.